Sunday, April 22, 2007

Starting over!!

I have been told that this blog was a little intense. After reviewing some of the posts, I had to agree. That is why those post don't exist here any more. I have been accused of being a little to high strung or passionate, which have been totally accurate. I am not going to rant an rave about personal issues whether they be good or bad. I haven't exactly figured out what I want this to be. I do not want to take other blogs and copy them or try to use their methodology. I really want it to represent me and the issues in life that I feel are really important or make me feel something, I think that is so important. Anyway I thought I would use this first post to kind of explain myself. If anyone is interested in posting here about issues they are passionate about I will be willing to read some of your stuff. I use the word passion in an attempt to get it back into the English vernacular. I believe it has been lost. Oh, people will put themselves acting the fool on Youtube. Don't get me wrong I think some of the stuff on youtube is really great in getting a message across. Most of the stuff is stupid and inane. That doesn't mean I haven't cracked a smile at it, it does not have passion though.

No comments:

Just me

Just me
Talking ****

Map

NHRA Championship Drag Racing

NHRA Championship Drag Racing