Saturday, May 19, 2007

Go Spurs Go!!

Now it is time to hear all the people who proclaimed the Spurs as a dirty team, the NBA commissioner as helping them out and all that. Let me point out a few things the Suns had their chances to win this series, they lost game 1 at home, what was the excuse oh Tony Parker's head got in the way of Steve Nash's nose, and they couldn't stop the bleeding. Then there was the infamous game 4 where yeah I'll give you that Robert Horry shouldn't have done what he did, oh and wasn't he punished for that, I believe he was. And so were Amare Stoudemire and Boris Diaw and by the rules for their part in that. Don't blame Robert Horry for them leaving the bench. He didn't make them leave their bench. Of course in the mind of all Sun's fans worldwide he did, have control of them. I believe they were in control of their own body parts. So, let the excuses fly Sun's fan. Spurs fan will just move on to the next round.

No comments:

Just me

Just me
Talking ****

Map

NHRA Championship Drag Racing

NHRA Championship Drag Racing