Friday, September 21, 2007

Sunday is the day!!!

Oh man Sunday is the day I have been waiting on for a year!! The O'Reilly Fall Nationals are underway as we speak. The eliminations are just like 1 day and a few hours away!! So much going on. I just found out that one of our heroes back from Iraq was discriminated against at Fiesta Texas, they called him cripple and would let him ride a ride!! All I have to say is just sign the check Fiesta Texas and he can fill out the rest. The baby is really moving around and it won't be long. I am so looking forward to this!! Can't wait to be the Daddy of a little girl!! Oh by the way it's less than 190 days till the Spring nationals in Houston!!

No comments:

Just me

Just me
Talking ****

Map

NHRA Championship Drag Racing

NHRA Championship Drag Racing