Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Democrats just talkin!

I don't listen to much about what the Democrats have to say about much of anything. I caught just a little bit of Hillary's rant before the Late night news came on, and she told me that the economy was not sound. That is freakin' news to me. Me & mine are doing fine. And let me tell you how fine things are. We got a 9 month old baby, a brand new Harley, and Barb just bought herself a brand new laptop. No we ain't going to the French Riviera or any place like that, but things are about as fine as they ever have been. I am going to the Drag Races in Dallas at the end of next month, just another redneck thing I love. Anyway I think the government only helps those who won't help themselves. I don't have much use for them any way. Just my opinion.

No comments:

Just me

Just me
Talking ****

Map

NHRA Championship Drag Racing

NHRA Championship Drag Racing