Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Man what can I say?

John Force is just 6 rounds out of the top 8 for Countdown. The way he has been performing is really getting old though. I know that as a 14 time champ he has to bring it harder every year, but at some point I think you have to go back to your tried and true system for winning. The next 6 races will be very interesting, they are back to back. With not too much time to test between races they will be forced to just go with what brung them.

Now about the San Antonio Spurs, everyone here in San Antonio are absoulutely stoked about the 4 championship in 9 years. Some are even calling it a dynasty. I think Tony Parker said best on Letterman tonite "we need the back to back before we can really talk about a dynasty." I really agree with him.

No comments:

Just me

Just me
Talking ****

Map

NHRA Championship Drag Racing

NHRA Championship Drag Racing