Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Memorial Day!

As anyone who knows me, knows first and foremost I support the War in Iraq and Afghanistan, for this reason, either we do it there or we do it here. I prefer there. I am not a combat vet, I did serve during the first Gulf War. I wish we had finished this then, the politics were a little different. Now I read those who have served during the current War in Iraq and Afghanistan, they have intimate knowledge. I read Blackfive, they know and they know people who are there right now. I depend on what they have to say about it more than i ever would CNN or even Fox news. I found on their site a very interesting you tube video, you can go there and decide for yourself. Find it here. Anyway let me know your thoughts.

No comments:

Just me

Just me
Talking ****

Map

NHRA Championship Drag Racing

NHRA Championship Drag Racing