Friday, November 02, 2007

So much is goin on!

I hope I am able to communicate my thoughts. I feel like I am living in a stream of consciousness. You know where one thing doesn't have anything to with anything else. First of all Hope's birthday has been put off until 14 Nov. 2007. Which really put me in a pickle because I had already, requested certain days off at work and everything was pretty much set. Then the Dr. decided oh I have overbooked my day on the 12th so we need to put you off until the 14th. So that has been a source of stress. Then he decided Barb needs to be on bed rest. Which I have been wondering why they didn't to this like a month ago. With all of this going on about 2 weeks ago my Mom fell and broke her hip, she live like 400 miles away. I never could get to talk to her until today. She is doing fine and all. In a rehab center. I can't just get in the car and go see her because Barb could pop at any moment. Then my exxxxxxxxxxxx-wife is playing games with my youngest son, which just gets under my skin. I could care less how it affects her, but I get to explain to him that his mother is not going to pick him up again. To his credit he would rather hang out here with us anyway. It's her loss. Then there is work which is always a source of stress, since I work with about 6 or 7 people who all have multiple personalities. Like Forrest said "It's like a box of chocolates, you never know what you are gonna get". I am not complaining, just need to vent a little. I feel much better now. Now only if Tony Pedergon would DNQ this weekend, the last weekend of Drag Racing that would be a beautiful thing.

No comments:

Just me

Just me
Talking ****

Map

NHRA Championship Drag Racing

NHRA Championship Drag Racing