Sunday, November 18, 2007

Money is Overrated!


Yeah I know but try to live without it. On 14 Nov 2007, my life changed and it will never be the same. No, I didn't find Jesus, we have been in touch, I became the father of a daughter. I feel like the luckiest man in the world. I have 2 terrific sons, both are gentlemen, and i love them with all my heart. However, I feel like there has been this change in my life that only Fathers of daughters can understand. It is best feeling I think I have ever had. I guess if you just listen to Rodney Atkins "Cleaning this Gun", you will understand. It is now my favorite song. I can't wait until they get home later today. it is going to be awesome. I asked my wife if anything could make her happier and she said no. I said even a million dollars. She said she had that right there in her arms! Life is awesome. He is a picture and I think she is the most beautiful little girl in the world.

No comments:

Just me

Just me
Talking ****

Map

NHRA Championship Drag Racing

NHRA Championship Drag Racing