Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Spurs

What can I really say about the first round, except I am glad to be finished with the Phoenix Suns. During this series I made it a habit to read the comments of their fans, they are still blaming Robert Horry, which really confuses me. Last year outside that game where he hip checked Steve Nash, the Suns had other opportunities to win and didn't. All of that is really ancient history. Listening to the announcers you think the Suns were up 3 to 1. I just knew they all had money on the Suns. The refs wanted to give the game to the Suns, they just wouldn't take it. I saw so many fouls on the Suns that were just blown of and chalked up to incidental contact, but when the Spurs would breath the same air as Steve Nash or Boris Diaw, call a foul. I don't want to sound like sour grapes after the fact but I just call them like I see them.

Now it on to what I beleive a much tougher opponent, the Hornets, Chris Paul is playing great ball. At least we don't so much of History with NO.

No comments:

Just me

Just me
Talking ****

Map

NHRA Championship Drag Racing

NHRA Championship Drag Racing